Software and service solutions to simplify your endowment accounting, donor gift compliance, and reporting
Organize, unitize, and disclose activity.
Streamline daily operations and audits.
Transform how endowment funds are organized, analyzed, and reported in accordance with organizational policy and UPMIFA and FASB standards.
Calculate and project available income.
Forecast and better anticipate needs.
Equip budget officers with information to manage awards and program sustainability. Compare prior fiscal year and actual-to-budget details.
Monitor preferences and restrictions.
Meet donor restrictions and fulfill intent.
Comply with gift instrument guidelines, preferences, and restrictions consistent with donor intent as required by UPMIFA.
An Experienced Partner
ADAVICO is an experienced partner who cares about your success. Our software is designed to benefit foundations, endowments, and non-profit organizations including:
- Arts & Culture
- Church & Faith-Based
- Community Foundations & Service
- Health & Human Services
- Higher Education (Public & Private)
- Historical Societies & Preservation
- K-12 Private/Independent Schools
"Excel was no longer meeting our needs. ADAVICO had the flexibility to work with our legacy systems and to pull it all together. We can now access new information to support operations and donor initiatives. They've become an indispensable team member."
Former Vice President of Finance
Some of Our Clients
From our original mid-Atlantic roots, ADAVICO has grown and expanded to work with many wonderful clients across the United States. They represent seven different nonprofit sectors in more than 25 states. Among them are:
- The Citadel, South Carolina
- Christ School, North Carolina
- Danville Community College Foundation, Virginia
- Detroit Country Day School, Michigan
- Edgecombe Community College Foundation, North Carolina
- The Episcopal Diocese of Western North Carolina, North Carolina
- Francis W. Parker School, Illinois
- Greater Pike Community Foundation, Pennsylvania
- Houston Christian School, Texas
- Institute for Seaboard Education, Colorado
- Jamestown Regional Medical Center Foundation, North Dakota
- Meredith College, North Carolina
- Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, Missouri
- Nansemond-Suffolk Academy, Virginia
- Norfolk State University Foundation, Virginia
- North Carolina Outward Bound School, North Carolina
- North Carolina Symphony Society, Inc., North Carolina
- North Carolina Wesleyan College, North Carolina
- Oak Hill, Connecticut
- Old Dominion University Foundation, Virginia
- Penland School of Craft, North Carolina
- St. Catherine's School Foundation, Virginia
- St. Christopher's School Foundation, Virginia
- Suffolk Foundation, Virginia
- Sweet Briar College, Virginia
- Theodore Roosevelt Medora Foundation, North Dakota
- Union University, Tennessee
- University School, Ohio
- Virginia Wesleyan University, Virginia
- Wayland Baptist University, Texas
- Westminster College, Utah
- William & Mary's Virginia Institute of Marine Science, Virginia
We founded our company based on a few key principles.
Don't make it complicated.
Design software and service solutions that are easy to use.
Provide great service.
Treat clients fairly, thoughtfully, and responsively.
Enhance productivity and competitiveness.
Respect client confidentiality.