Effective Date: June 23, 2015
ADAVICO respects the intellectual property rights of others, and it is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). If you believe that someone is using your copyrighted work without your permission and that work is available through the Service, you may notify our Copyright Agent in writing. Pursuant to the DMCA, such notice must include the following:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the material you claim is infringing and where it is located in our Service;
- Your contact information, such as your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the complained of material in the Service is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner's agent, or the law; and
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information you provide is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Submit your notice to ADAVICO in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
- Copyright Agent
c/o Adavico, Inc.
270 W. Tazewell Street
Norfolk, VA 23510
If you believe that a notice of copyright infringement has been improperly submitted against you, you may submit a counter-notice to ADAVICO. Submit the counter-notice to our Copyright Agent at the contact information above. Pursuant to the DCMA, your counter-notice must include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material removed or access to which has been disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that removal or disablement of the material was a mistake;
- Your contact information, such as your address, telephone number, and email address; and
- A statement that you consent to the federal district court in the judicial district in which your address is located, if your address is in the United States, or in the Eastern District of Virginia (Norfolk), if your address is located outside of the United States, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the complainant who submitted the notice or from the complainant's agent.
The preceding notice requirements are intended to comply with ADAVICO's rights and obligations under the DMCA, but nothing in this Copyright Policy constitutes legal advice. You may wish to contact an attorney regarding your rights and obligations under the DMCA and any other applicable laws.